Because it’s so fun to argue with your best friend sometimes:
(Read this first: J| 20 Idiosyncratic Things I Don’t Enjoy)
1. I always bite into my popsicles. Just saying.
2. I guess I’m more groomed than J, because I never let my armpit hair get to that stage.
3. J knows my LOVE for wonderfully tasteless toothpaste because I cannot handle the minty-ness of her Crest toothpaste.
4. Desert makes me HUNGRY. I know it’s really weird, but I’ve been like this since I was a kid. I could eat 5 slices of pizza and be absolutely full only to eat a donut and then get more hungry.
5. Aluminum is great for preserving heat soooo I’m going to continue wrapping my food in aluminum.
6. J’s such a freak when it comes to birds. Once time, we were at Five Guys, eating outside and really just enjoying the breeze when J literally throws a tantrum when two harmless, TINY birds start KIND OF walking around near us. She made us all go inside to finish our meal.
7. Wet towels dry.
8. Ehhh. Too specific for me to argue.
9. TRUEEEEEEEE. I understand the pain.
10. I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEE CHIFFON, SEE THROUGH TOPS THAT YOU CAN WEAR A BANDEAU UNDER.
11. Sometimes, soggy Cheerios can taste really good.
12. They’re nice when you’re nice. Haha. Just kidding, some dogs are just plain mean. I think J can win this one.
13. I’d wear it anyways.
14. Yeah, certain people do really get to me. Good one, J. Good one.
15. OMG NOW YOU’RE JUST BEING A HATER. Who doesn’t love a good glitter here and there?
16. You can make it thick. Okay, but I do have to admit, thin toilet paper bothers me a lot.
17. Ewewew yeah get your sticky hands away from me.
18. Also, ew. I agree.
19. Tufts is so cute!!!!!! How could you say that?????
20. You’re right about that.
Disclaimer: I’m being intentionally petty because I miss J because she’s in Korea right now while I’m at home in the US and I want to pick a fight with her for leaving me!!!!!